Math - Numbers
Counting Patterns / Skip Counting
This printable numbers worksheet generator will provides plenty of number counting practice, boost test scores and prepare the child/children to meet the Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2 (K-2) curriculum standards. This number worksheet maker will create the counting patterns/skip counting of 1s, 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s. It will randomly remove selected numbers based on level of difficulty (easy, medium, or hard) for the child/children to fill-in the missing numbers.
Follow these steps to make your worksheet.
1. Select a Counting Patterns/Skip Counting: Counting by 1s, 2s, 3s, 5s, or 10s.
2. Select a Level of Difficulty:
- Easy (Remove 2-4 numbers per row)
- Medium (Remove 4-6 numbers per row)
- Hard (Remove 6-9 numbers per row)
3. Submit to create your Counting Patterns/Skip Counting worksheet
4. Option: Page back and click Submit to create a different set of numbers.