- Importance of Handwriting, The
Spelling With Games by Steve Hall (iSnare)
- Is pen mightier than the keyboard? -
by Jami Kunzer
Your Child Ready For Preschool by Jonathon Hardcastle (iSnare)
- Keyboarding should never replace handwriting
- Keyboard kids losing art of handwriting
- Language Arts - Handwriting by Dr. Rick Bavaria
Letters Make Words by Barbara Root
LD Online: Dysgraphia Accommodations and Modifications by Susan Jones,
- LD Online:
Handwriting Club: Using Sensory Integration Strategies to Improve Handwriting
by Melissa Keller
Language Learning for Children by Frank Middleton (iSnare)
- Lessons in handwriting baffle most teachers Telegraph - by Liz Lightfoot
- Lost Art of Handwriting by Gerard Noonan
LD Online: Helping Your Child to Better Handwriting -
Occupational Therapy Association, Inc.
and American Occupational Therapy Foundation
- Moms like personal attention home schooling provides - By Jennifer Edwards, The Natchez Democrat - NEW!
- New Research Sheds Light on Writing Disorders - NEW!
Interesting research about dysgraphia (writing disability) and dyslexia (reading disability)
- Newsweek: The Writing On The Wall
Penmanship: A Dying Art? (CBS News)
Penmanship: Fine Art to Lost Art by Mary B. W. Tabor (New York Times)
- Personality in Penmanship, The - By Billie Shelton - NEW!
Poor Handwriting Skills a Problem
Activities: Use Snacks And Crafts To Teach ABCs
by Deanna Mascle
Activities & Learning Aids For Parents & Teachers
Robinson E.C.E (articlebase)
Education Guidelines by Tommy Thompson (iSnare)
Education: Why Should You Care About Preschool Learning?
Educational Games For Maths, Easy As 1,2,3. by Victoria Welch
Mathematics by Maggie Duarte (article city)
Spanish by Bob Lasseter (article city)
Preschool Teaching by Michelle Moglia (iSnare)
Preschool Teaching: You Can Teach Your Child At Home by Jennifer Houck
- Printing, Cursive Handwriting, and Special Needs by Pamela Wilson (BellaOnline)
- Pupils' handwriting 'increasingly illegible' By Graeme Paton, Education Editor (Telegraph, UK)
- Pupils with poor handwriting 'do less well in school tests' By Graeme Paton, Education Editor (Telegraph, UK)
- Putting pencil to paper By Deb Dau (Independent, Southwestern Minnesot'a Daily Newspaper)
Reading to Your Children by Brent Shields (iSnare)
Posture When Practicing Handwriting by Sandy Naidu (iSnare)
Money on Preschool: Readiness Skills Needed for Kindergarten
Michelle Jones (article city)
- Schools back off penmanship, but Morris girls excel - By Laura Bruno • Daily Record • May 5, 2009 - NEW!
to 1st Grade Spelling, The by Dave Poon (articlebase)
Secret of Your Children's Education, The by Stephan Rhodes (iSnare)
You Be Home Schooling Your Children? by Matt Reams (iSnare)
Special Education - Handwriting Problems
Students Lack Handwriting Skills (CBS News)
Successful Way to Homeschool Your Children by James Masterson (iSnare)
- Teach Your Child to Write
Teaching Children to Journal by David Russell (iSnare)
Teaching Children To Overcome Math Problems by Lisa Harp (iSnare)
Children Reading and Writing by Rebecca Walker (iSnare)
- Teaching First Graders How to Write Sentences
Teaching Handwriting to Children by Nick Ramsy (article city)
Teaching Handwriting to Children with Special Needs by Pamela Wilson
Teaching Your Child To Count To 20 by Nicole Dean (iSnare)
Three Keys To Teaching Your Child The Alphabet by Deanna Mascle (iSnare)
- Uganda: Your Words Could Make Or Ruin a Child - By
Jamesa Wagwau - NEW!
Good article. A good reminder for teachers and parents about positive or negative words can impact the child's education and self-esteem.
Vanishing Art of Handwriting (CBS News) - NEW!
- Views on cursive writing - By Ryan Platt
What Are The Best Ways Of Teaching Spelling? by Teresa Styles (iSnare)
- When Should
You Begin Teaching Your Child To Read? by Deanna Mascle (iSnare)
- Three Keys
To Teaching Your Child The Alphabet by Deanna Mascle (iSnare)
Are The Best Ways Of Teaching Spelling? by Teresa Styles (iSnare)
When, What, And How To Begin Teaching Your Preschooler by Deanna Mascle
Where Can I Find Teaching Materials For Homeschooling? by James Masterson
- Writing Disabilities Common, especially in Boys - NEW!
Article about dysgraphia (problems with handwriting, spelling and organizing thoughts on paper)
- Write Stuff, The - By
Anna Tham - NEW!
- Cultivating Good Handwriting Skills requires atience and plenty of discipline to get results
- Young Girls, Old Women Practice Writing